Thursday, June 3, 2010

"New" Blog - Today at Brandy Station

While I was sleeping, another new blog started up, this one focused on Brandy Station and Culpeper County, VA. The link for Today at Brandy Station can be found here. I met Mike Block several years ago when doing some research on Kelly's Ford, and found him to be very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the Brandy Station area, particularly the winter encampment of 1864. I'll be adding this one to my blogroll shortly. A belated welcome to the blogosphere, Mike!

3 comments:

Mike Block said...

Don,
Thanks for plug. I look forward to bringing the events in and around Brandy Station out further into the public eye. I hope to see you again soon. Mike

Mike Block said...

Thanks for the plug Don. I look forward to your next visit to Culpeper. I've much to show you.

Don said...

Mike,

My pleasure. One of these times I'm actually going to manage to see Beverly Ford instead of spending so much time at Kelly's....

Don